#EventPsychology Skill Boost
- Are you stuck with ways to gain attention for your event and make it memorable and more engaging?
- Are you looking to increase attendees’ satisfaction and attendance numbers?
- Would you like to have a cost-efficient and super-effective way to make your event outperform competitors?
I’ve got a solution for you – Event Psychology. In other words, applying behavioral science insights to planning and delivering events. By understanding what your participants think and why people behave the way they do, you’d be able to create experience in a high-impact, low-cost manner. I offer both customized workshops (online now) and an on-demand online course, as well as individual consulting on how to apply scientific insights to your event.
Event Psychology workshop
A skill boost session for event planners/your event team on
- How psychology and neuroscience can help make your event more memorable and efficient
- What tools and methods can be used to impact attendees’ behavior on a deeper level
- Science-based solutions to make event learning and networking productive; to increase engagement and event sales.
The session can be customized to cater for your team’s needs and specific issues, and is currently delivered online.
Event Psychology Lab
An online, on-demand course on how to apply scientific insights to create impactful event experiences is now available. Click here to check the modules and enroll.
Event Psychology Consulting
Psychology and behavioral science, neuroscience are the fields that provide a lot of insights on human behaviour, how our brains work, and interaction between people – those issues that are at the heart of any event. You don’t need a specific qualification to successfully apply science to your events. In fact, in most cases it’s pretty simple yet effective ways that can make every aspect of event design and delivery much more efficient. You can see some examples in my collection here.
What you do need for that is time and expertise – and this is where I can help. If you are interested to solve some specific problem related to your event, or looking for ways to refresh your design and communications, get in touch to discuss practical methods based on science.
I spent a lot of time analyzing psychology and behavioral science studies and translating them into event context – so that you don’t have to distract from other tasks and yet, get cutting-edge #EventPsychology tools to manage and create better events.
Contact me to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you struggle to find time for researching for original ideas and looking for different ways to refresh your event concept?
- Do you find yourself getting tunnel vision when updating your annual event content?
- Would you like a better way to engage with your participants?
This is where an external expert perspective can be really helpful. I can do that by reviewing, observing and analyzing your event concept and content.
What is Event Review?
It is a comprehensive analysis of all aspects of your event, an independent expert opinion and recommendations based on the current state of affairs and goals for the future. It includes:
- CONSULTING ON EVENT DESIGN OR SPECIFIC ELEMENTS OF YOUR EVENT STRATEGY AND CONTENT
Depending on your particular needs, I review your overall event strategy and objectives; suggest new tools and formats based on your goals and requirements; provide you with independent feedback on specific elements; etc.
- ON-SITE/ONLINE OBSERVATIONS (AKA ‘SECRET ATTENDEE’)
Observation is a powerful way to learn how your attendees feel about the event experience. By attending your event, I become your ‘secret’ attendee while observing from highly professional stance. Such dual role allows for providing you with the most intrinsic 2-in-1 feedback and lives up and backs up conclusions about how it all feels.
- EVENT STICKY NOTES REPORT™ (EVENT RE-CAP)
A customized, visually engaging, concise and comprehensive one-page diary to send out post-event to your attendees to remind them about great time they had. See sample report: Event Sticky Notes_Toolkit event.
- A DETAILED LIST OF RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IMPROVING YOUR EVENT
Based on research, information provided by the organiser, feedback from participants and my own observations (all sources and scope to be agreed prior to work starts) I provide you with a report on what works and what could be improved in your event design.
Event professionals are always super busy, and sometimes there is a lack of required resources (time/information/energy etc) to get the event to the desired level of success. My role as an external consultant is to help discover new ways and approaches (or re-invent the old ones). Besides, it is often helpful to get the third-party opinion from the professional not involved into the daily operations of your event planning process. This brings another perspective and angle to the table and can be an eye-opener, in both small and big things.
Who is it for?
- Companies, as well as non-for-profit organisations, that organise their own events
- Event and meeting professionals and agencies organising business events
Victoria can speak at your event or meeting on the following topics:
- applying science to events;
- event psychology tools;
- bridging the gap between event logistics and strategy;
- principles of strategic event management;
- lessons from a personal journey as event planner and consultant and a working mom experiencing different cultures and countries.
Contact me: email@example.com
What is it?
- Analytical materials
- Guest articles and blogs
- Interviews and Podcasts
My content features in:
- Biz Events Asia
- Congress Magazine
- Event Live
- Forbes Russia
- Meetings Mean Business
- MICE & More
- Smart Meetings
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org