For Event Participants
Event Participation Review
What is it?
Based on my 12+ years experience both an event organiser and attendee, I provide you with a comprehensive one-on-one consultation which includes:
- a list of events relevant to your company and niche
- reviewing and/or developing your strategic goals with regards to the specific event(s)
- getting the basics of event participation right
- recommendations on solutions and tools to maximise the value of participation, based on your particular needs.
Events are a powerful tool for your business. Participation in relevant and productive events can contribute to the rapid development of your company or professional development, or both.
However, searching for events that would work best just for you can be tedious task: it takes time, the results are often irrelevant or not quite a fit. The second – key – step is to get prepared for the event you committed to attend, and it is no less tedious. Third element would be to get the post-event actions right so that participation would not turn into waste of your time and money.
Events are my expertise, and with one-on-one coaching I can guide you through all the steps seamlessly while you can concentrate on your business.
Who is it for?
- For everybody who regularly participate in business events and would like to receive more value from participation
- For start-ups and small&medium companies’ representatives taking part in their industry events and willing to see the return on investment of their time and money
CONTACTS: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1 206 3800742
- Events Psychology: Practical Tips for Event Participants
- In Full Swing: How to Attend Events Efficiently
- How to choose ‘your’ event? Participant’s check list